The Seneca Quilt takes its cue from traditional mountaineer flannel patterns. This quilt features blue, green, and red courthouse step blocks with accents of white and black on subtle deep brown and black chambray base. The brown and black chambray may appear to have a green tint due to its dark color and appearing next to green plaids. Hand quilted, made with 100% cotton to capture the natural spirit of the outdoors.
- Stitch in the ditch hand-quilting on textured deep brown cotton chambray base fabric
- Courthouse step blocks alternate in various blue, green, and red plaid fabrics
- Straight edge with .5" deep brown chambray binding
- Reverses to solid deep brown cotton chambray fabric
- Each block is 16.5x16.5"
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: deep brown, cobalt, barn red
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
- Weight: 5.3 lb
- Dimensions: L86"xW68"
- Weight: 7.3 lb
- Dimensions: L90"xW90"
- Luxury King
- Weight: 12.1 lb
- Dimensions: L105"xW120"
- Weight: 8.6 lb
- Dimensions: L95"xW105"