The patchwork ensemble of the Landon Quilt is inspired by the ubiquitous metal stars found throughout American barns and ranches. The quilt is an all cotton, hand-crafted treasure displayed in khaki check with radiating borders in red and brown plaid. A large center barn star is echoed in smaller barn stars on the corners. Reverses to khaki check fabric.
- Stitch in the ditch and echo hand-quilting
- The center of this quilt features a large 5-point Texas star with a smaller version on each of the 4 corners on khaki check ground with radiating borders in red and brown plaids
- Straight edge with .5" bias cut brown, red, and khaki plaid binding
- Reverses to khaki microcheck fabric
- Patchwork: Hand-quilted, Machine pieced
- Material: 100% cotton shell, 100% cotton batting
- Colors: khaki, barn red, chocolate brown
- Manufacturer Country: India
- Care: Machine wash separately, front load commercial washer. Cold water, gentle cycle, no chlorine bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean without first testing a small portion. This product may not withstand commercial cleaning chemicals or process due to the fragility of fabrics and handmade nature.
- Weight: 5.3 lb
- Dimensions: L86"xW68"
- Weight: 7.3 lb
- Dimensions: L90"xW90"
- Luxury King
- Weight: 12.1 lb
- Dimensions: L105"xW120"
- Weight: 8.6 lb
- Dimensions: L95"xW105"